IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Jose Galang (1963)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Jose Galang (1963)

New Subscriber(s): Jose Galang
Email Address is:
tontingan@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Bay Area, Ca

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown 4-dr

Self-Introduction: Just bought a 63 Crown 4-dr, This my first Imperial. Currently working on getting it to run again, bought it non-op. I have no history on the car. The guy who sold it to me didn't know anything about the car.