From: "Chris \"Creesto\" Lynch" <creesto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: TorqueFlite Mechanic in Columbus, OH?
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:02:56 -0500

My tranny is slipping during the shift from 1st to 2nd gear. My car is
pretty low miles for a '66 Coupe (under 30k) so I imagine its mostly just a
minor adjustment.

Now please note that I have a small one car garage, and am only slightly
useful with a tool box. Do I need this serviced? CAn anyone recommend
someone in Columbus I can trust not to eff it up? Bill Roddick, can you hear
me? Many thanks folks.

Chris in Columbus