Re: IML: Imperials and Respect/Appreciation of 'Legacies'/We as 'Caretak

Re: IML: Imperials and Respect/Appreciation of 'Legacies'/We as 'Caretakers'

>Sherman,

 First, welcome to IML!

 I have a 1966 Crown that I intend to keep, but I also have
been hanging on to a rather nice 1962 Le Baron Southampton
that needs to be given some TLC. The car is local to this
part of MD( Rising Sun) and has about 73K miles. It is a
black 4DRHT and is pretty good mechanically.

 If you are thinking about such a car, let me know and I can
send pics or you can come here to look at it.

 Clark Thomas

 Hello All! I have been in 'lurk mode', as I still don't