Re: IML: WHAT DO I WRONG ?

Dietmar etc.
   I don't believe there is any problem with the IML
since this message obviously came through to every
one.  So that means you are on the list and on the
posters list and your mail client is abole to send
messages to the list.  So you did nothing wrong and in
fact there is nothing wrong.   If you were having
problems with other messages, I believe it is most
likely a problem with your email server or some
content in the message you are trying to send.
Remember most swear words and other words like
V_--i_--r_ us etc. are blocked.  So if your message
contains any words in it that are not allowed, your
message does not go through.
Mike and Chris and Brad do an ENORMOUS amount of work
to keep people on or off the list. I am also on the
join list and see the flurry of messages EVERY day.
They have jobs and lives and kids and things don't
happen IMMEDIATLY.
 I know you have had problems with messages in the
past but obviously your messages are going through and
you can post.  So I believe the problem lies on your
end.
Please take this private so we don't bog down the list
with stories of "I had a message that would not work
once too" etc.
You have my email, you have brad and Mick and Chris's,
abnd you can always write to the webmaster and we get
your message, there is just nothing we can do about
the content of your emails and the settings of your
email client and internet provider.
Jeff Ingraham Moderator

--- DIETMAR FRENSEMEYER <StadtApoAchern@xxxxxxxxxxx>