IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Paul & Billie Burrus (1965)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Paul & Billie Burrus (1965)

New Subscriber(s): Paul and Billie Burrus
Email Address is:
paulburrus@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Cincinnati,oh 45040

Car(s) owned: 1965 Crown-4-dr.hdtp. Sequoia Green with light green fabric outlined in dark green leather.

Self-Introduction: I recently had this car moved from storage in Illinois and after 8 years discoverd that my once fantastic,dependable,beautiful "Big I" has tuned into a total restoration project.The storage was not kept dry and unkknown to me, varmits visited it and died somewhere in the car. I have owned 7 Imperials and I bought this one from it's original owner.I told her to call me, when I was still in high school, that I wanted her car because it was so beautiful and stately. Then when she could no-longer drive the"Impress", as she named it,she called meand she told me to make her an offer. The rest is history. However, I went thru a nasty divorce and I had to put it into storage until I could bring her to my present home. Now I am attempting to awake this sleeping beauty since it has not ran for at least 6 years. This is my favorite body style(64-66)but I like all of them!! I sincerely hope that I can see this project thru to fruition and get my "dreamcar" back to it's original stately condition that it always had. I can't wait to hear from others about their treasured Imperials. I am greatful for this on-line Imperial club.