Re: IML: '60 in Germany, More than meets the eye!!!!

Re: IML: '60 in Germany, More than meets the eye!!!!

Could it be that Chrysler made slightly differently-equipped models for European delivery?  Maybe this is just the only model that was sold in Europe.  Clearly, this is just a guess as I have no documentation nor do I even know whether this beautiful car or indeed any 1960 Imperial was sold in Europe.

Kevin DeHaeseleer
Northridge  CA
63 LeBaron w/FliteSweep & air
70 Town & Country