IML: 1959 Imperial window sticker

Ok, all you 1959 Imperial owners out there.  Some of you have gotten color copies of this item from me in the past, but I was informed that it may be 'bad form' to give out an item that is sold by someone else for profit.  for those of you who feel that way, now is your chance to pay for the very same item.  LOL

this auction is for the 1959 Imperial blank window sticker (reproduction, not original) that came on our cars.   There have been questions posed to the list about where to find the information to put on these stickers, though I do not remember what the answer was to that question.   I am sure there is someone on the list who must know, however.

This auction is only for one of these window stickers, however, these guys are the ones that produce them, so I am certain that you could get as many as you like.  Or, if it sells before you get a chance to decide for yourself that you want it, email the seller, and I am sure that they will be happy to sell you one, as well.

Happy bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7939216116&category=34217&sspagename=WDVW

Teresa Smith

1959 Custom South Hampton