Re: IML: '81-83 Imperial headlamp doors

If I am not mistaken, only 1981 had the chrome finish.

Davis

In a message dated 12/09/04 01:02:24 PM, fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Chris is correct.? The headlight doors will be there, folded down.? One
miniscule quibble, I have an '82 and an '83 and neither has chrome on the
"inside" of the headlight doors which shows when they are open.? Both cars
have gray plastic.

Rob