Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 4:13 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Bias vs Radials

Why not throw in my two cents.

I have had the front-end completely rebuilt and shocks
replaced (new KYB) on my 64 crown coupe.  I have been
running on a new, matched set of Goodyear radial tires
for about 4 years (2-3K miles at most).  Overall, the
ride is harsh and not as soft as the ride was when I
bought the crown with bias ply tires.  The
handling/cornering, however, is perfect.

I regret to say that the ride quality on my 94 Ford
150 w/100K miles and vinyl bench seats is much softer
than driving my 64 crown coupe.  Thus, I am
considering switching to the best quality bias ply
tires.

Rob Goodyear
rob1964cc@xxxxxxxxx
64 Crown Coupe + 1/2 of a 64 Crown 4-Dr.