Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '75 IMP convertible on the website

I've always been fascinated by this car.  Depicted on the IML website at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1975/Convertible/index.htm

it says that the car fell off radar when it was purchased by an unknown
buyer in 1996.  Anyone out there know where it is?  Thanks.

Patrick Moore
Southeast Louisiana
'58 Southampton
P.S. Forgive me if this subject has been beated to death in the past. I've
only been a member since April.