Re: IML: 61 imperial whitewalls

Hey;

Everyone, I ordered coker bias ply tires. The reason I did is that I have coker bias on my 56 and it drives fine. The reason I chose the bias is that in the postings someone said the bias tires stand taller and firmer and give the car a better look. When I thought about it I thought of the times my 56 was at a car show and that is one of the things that stood out to me was the highness or perkiness of the tires and I thought the radials would not give it the look I liked. Thanks for the postings responses it helped me decide.

Anthnoy
---