IML: Bing Crosby Imperial

As I write this during commercial brake, "Holiday Inn" or as it seems to be
known now "White Christmas" is showing on WB network. Of course Bing Crosby
is the costar with Danny Kaye.

This reminded me when  I used to get the newsletter for the Imperial Club
out of PA there was some discussion of Bing's last Imperial. Might anyone on
the list know of its whereabouts? It sure would be nice to have pictures on
the website. IF memory serves, I'm thinking it is a 71-73 model. Where is
the "Old Crooner's" Imperial?

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron