IML: Help me identify this engine

Steve;
Is this the red '62 Crown convertible with the 361 engine?  The boss at the front left of the block where the engine ID is stamped doesn't change on the RB engines.  The B blocks are stamped by the distributor on a machined surface that is in the same plane as the block deck on the right side.  If this is the car I saw in Arizona a year or so ago,  I could plainly see the  _36 stamped on the pad, indicating a cubically challenged Imperial.
Cheers,
Roger
'62 Imperial
'59 Dodge Sierra w/Red Ram 361