Re: IML: Imperial RV

Hi everyone:

I caught that episode last night and if you get a chance to watch it, watch it.

This guy from Finland mated up two Mercedes wagons and glued on a the front of what the narrator said was, "this guys favourite car, a 1962 Chrysler Imperial..."  So, this vehicle is two Mercedes wagons glued together with the front of an Imperial.  I was dumbstruck (my wife says that is a common condition with me around Imperials).

This fellow also has an "RV" that is two Chevrolet full size vans (Vandura's????) glued together PLUS he has taken a third full size Chevrolet van and made it in to a towable sauna -- the Finns call it "Saw-oohna."

Check it out.