Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 2:25 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '66 Imperial

Check out the sparkling interior on this gem of a 1966 Imperial

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item
=4519349316&rd=1

Alan Harper
1964 Mercury 3/4 ton flatbed
1969 Dodge D100 pickup
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham St. Regis (fawn gold)
1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham St. Regis (triple white)
1992 Ford T-Bird
2001 Harley Davidson FXDX Dyna Super Glide Convertible
alan__harper@xxxxxxxxx
preservationist of our chrome heritage
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM