IML: Things Named "Imperial"

We've created a fun new page on the OIC site called "Things named Imperial"!
We want everyone to visit the page and see the first few items that have
been posted there.  If you have other items, please use the link on the page
to email your suggestions for the page and we'll put those up as soon as we
can.

http://www.imperialclub.com/NonImperial/ImpThings/index.htm

Please quote this message in your reply.  Otherwise I will be unable to
reply to your message.  Thanks.