[FWDLK] Tim Taylor

Well, I pulled a real Tim the tool man operation tonight. My craftman 1/2 in
impact gun is acting up and all kind of crud was coming out of it and it
wouldn't work. I was going to buy a new gun, but tonight I looked at it and
said, let me take it apart and clean it, I'll fix it. Anyway, apart it came,
apart it fell before I could see where stuff went. It went back together and
doesn't spin at all.
So, any reccomendations for a new gun. After 2 Da sanders, a 1/2 in impact
gun and 2 inline sanders made by craftsman that all failed. I've started
buying good body work tools. I'm not happy with craftsman. I was looking at
a husky gun, 500ft lbs, but I don't like that you need two hands to change
direection because you have to turn a knob on the back. I was thinking about
buying a used snap on from ebay

Nick