[FWDLK] clones

Wow, this is getting to be a big deal, and it should be, people driving cars
that *look* like the real thing but may only be 15% of the real one it was
when new, but look great anyway. I guess it makes you think, escpecially at
car shows (real vs. memorex). Some people may think important things are
more than paint deep.
 Jerry L. '55 desoto (all real)
          '55 dodge lancer (all real)