[FWDLK] couple things

hello mopar people,
this is jim from nj,
regarding all of those who inquired on the following items: engine rebuild
kits, 318 poly crate motors, used engine parts,
the delay is attributed to the fact that my friend who deals with this stuff,
his daughter-in-law is in a near fatal accident, all car b.s. is on hold for
now.

question:
(looking for votes) what would be the best color scheme for a 59 belv.???
rose metallic body/off-white roof,
aqua metallic/off-white roof,
yellow body/white or black roof,
or all black.

under all circumstances, the car will be getting gold anodized inserts (as a
58 fury) following the 59 belv trim pattern.  i found the perfect stuff, used
on jukeboxes, comes in any size, u cut it to spec.

all i need for the car is a dr side eyebrow bezel + both pieces of door trim,
got 'em?  give me a price, i'll purchase.

jim (nj, 57-59 plyms + 6 others)