[FWDLK] Tracing your car @ DMV

Well, here in CA. DMV won't tell you who owned your car. They passed a law some
 years back after the stalking and murder of a
young actress in Los Angeles. The stalker used the DMV records to find out where
 she lived. It was legal at the time. This
was also the state where, back in the 30's- 50's you had to display your
 registration, visible from the outside, looking in.
It was usually mounted on the steering column. Real safe...
 A car from Santa Fe Springs, hum, kind of an industrial town in L.A. . If you
 did find the owner, he/she probably wouldn't
tell you much.                     -Josh-

P.S.  I was beside one of those $60k Cobra Replica cars today in my '59 Dodge,
 and he told me what a COOL car I had!!
 Goes to show you, OLD iron is GOOD iron !