[FWDLK] '58 and '61 DeSotos, '59 Dodge FS (Non-Imperial)

[FWDLK] '58 and '61 DeSotos, '59 Dodge FS (Non-Imperial)

A friend is selling these three cars to good Forward Look homes:

'61 DeSoto 2dr HT, white w/silver top, runs good, straight body, needs
cosmetics and small stuff.  361 2v, TF, ps/pb/pw, built last day of
U. S. DeSoto production.  $3600/bo.

'58 DeSoto Fireflite 4dr Sed, white w/forest green top & Sportone, 66K
original miles, runs like new, 361 4v, TF, ps/pb, top nds repaint,
good (non-ugly) aftermarket seat covers, beautiful car otherwise.
$3600/bo.

'59 Dodge Coronet 2dr HT, green/white, runs great/starts every time
but probably too rusty to restore, looks good from 30 feet away, rough
interior, 326 2v, TF, ps.  Calif. black plates.  $800 *absolutely
firm*.

All cars in San Francisco, CA.  I'm familiar with all these cars and
consider them to be sanely priced.

Call Nick Nichols @ (415) 387-6896, or Email @
3nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike Sealey