Re: [FWDLK] New Subscriber

Mike,

Northwest Transmission Parts, 800-327-1955
and
Fatsco, 800-524-0485

Northwest has complete rebuild kits for automatics back to 1940. They also
have an external seal kit for about $40 to $50. And individual gaskets. I
have used their seal kit before. Fatsco is similar.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500
At 03:04 PM 10/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to introduce myself.
>
>Mike Skiles, 1955 Plymouth Savoy, 2 door Club Coupe, 241 V-8 2 speed
>Powerflite. All original, still 6 volt. I live in Indianapolis, In. I am a
>member of the Plymouth Owners Club and the WPC.
>
>Currently, I am looking for a transmission pan gasket for my car. I f anyone
>knows where I can get one please send me a message.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mike Skiles

Dave