colors again

1962 - 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3306/

hi everyone, i've posted a question like this in the past and really liked the

i have a 66 dart GT convt that is at that time for paint. it has a new white
top, and a choice of near-perfect orig white or black interiors.  the orig
color was a light silver-blue, but i have to stay away from any variations of
blue.  but here are my considering colors: black, plum crazy, hemi orange,
osha saftey yellow, or red.

if anyone might be interested in buying it cheap before i finish it, let me
know.its basically rust free, the only rot was in the front floor pans, though
not at all on the torsion mounts, closer to the seat rise, its super straight
and has a full rust free qtr clip, 60k on a 6/904, have a 318/904, six
performance parts , etc. pwr top, steering, rally wheel covers. its a quick
project, i have a couple bucks tied up in it plus time, but have no storage, i
just figured a finished car is worth storing/sells better, but it takes $ to
finish.

let me know about the color/inquiries...  i have 1 email pic of it without the
deck lid because i did the entire pass + trunk floors w/por15 and couldnt have
the head injuries associated with those "not so highly opening" dart trunks...

jim   NJ