[FWDLK] power steering gearbox

Hi, everyone.  I have a leak in the seal between the lower pressurized and
upper nonpressurized power steering gearbox in my 57 Firedome.  According
to the shop manual, this is evidenced by fluid exiting the vent hole at the
upper unit (which I definitely have).

Each of the repair shops I've talked with want to "rebuild" the whole unit
while it's apart.  They don't want to just install new seals.  To rebuild
the unit (provided I take it out and re-install it myself) is anywhere from
$350 to $500.  The seals probably are nearly insignificant -- I think the
labor is the costly factor.

Does anyone know any decent shops who can replace the seals?  Has anyone
done this themselves?  Any good sources for seals?

Any help would be appreciated!

Ed