[FWDLK] a little new...

i know its a litle new, but my friend has to sell it, its a 73 challenger,
blueprinted 318, 727, 3.91 suregrip, fully new custom int, all '70 R/T
options.  let me know if there si any interest, he has no computer, i have it
listed in traderonline.com if you want a better description..
also avail: 66 dart gt convt, 66 valiant convt, 59 belvedere 2dr ht, 71
duster, 66 dart convert

jim