Re: [FWDLK] 57 Plodge FS

I assume from "Plodge" it's not a Custom Royal.  And 2drHT would eliminate a
 Crusader.  So is it a Regent (Savoy trim) or a Mayfair (Belvedere trim)?

The sad part is, the general U. S. public is IMO no longer familiar enough with
 the domestic '57 models to recognize the duality which to my eyes is so cool.

Mike Sealey
Where's It Located, eh?