[FWDLK] Chrysler Historical letter

I just received a reply from Chrysler Historical regarding my request for a
build sheet. I didn't get the build sheet, but got the following reply:

The Chrysler Historical Collection has received your letter requesting a
Build Sheet.
 Please accept our apology for the delay in answering your letter. Because
of the tremendous amount of requests for the Build Sheet it is sometimes
difficult to answer as promptly as we would like
 Please refer to control number xxxxxx if you need to contact us about your
inquiry.
 Again, thank you for your patience"

 Does this mean no build sheet, or wait a little longer? Has anyone recieved
such a letter? If so, what was the wait for your build sheet. I'm getting
anxious!
 Also, is there a phone number to contact them?
 Thanks
      Todd
 58 Belvedere Sport Sedan lookin for it's roots