[FWDLK] Temptations web page

I whipped up a quick Temptations web page.  You can see it at:
http://www.geocities.com/~forwardlook/temptations.html

Thanks everyone for watching!  I see they cut a couple of scenes with me
driving, but the other shots weren't bad.  I see they cropped the scene
at Melvin's house to just show my front fender.  I guess they had to,
because the next scene had her in a full background shot.

She sure does look good on the big screen, eh?

-Dave

Proud parent -- my baby is a tv star!  =)