Re: [FWDLK] car cover

Hey all!
We've got a '55 Royal Lancer, putting it up for winter storage. I've set
it up on blocks to take the weight off the suspention, all that jazz,
does anyone know of a good car cover to get, brand name and such. It's
for indoor storage in all temp extremes, but I don't want it to trap
moisture or scratch the paint... which is all original and near perfect.
I've heard a lot of different things. Thanks. Jerry  MT.