[FWDLK] Suddenly

I just got a copy of the May '57 Hot Rod. Great issue. On the cover is a 57
Plymouth Pace car convertible (any sold to the general public?) with the
blur of (I think) the "Suddenly" car going by. Inside is an excellent
article comparing a stock Belvedere with the Fury. Good action shots! There
is also a photo of the Suddenly 57 Plymouth. Can anyone tell me which issue
of Hot Rod (if any) featured a build up of the "Suddenly" car?
  Thanks
   Todd