[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth For Sale

Greetings list;

If anyone is interested, I am putting my 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door
hardtop up for sale.
The car has 69,000 miles and is red/white with black/white interior.  The
car was appraised in 1991 at #2+ condition, however, it now needs a good
coat of paint, as the old Arizona sun did a number on it.  I bought the car
in Phoenix in 1990 sight unseen and drove her all the way to Vermont.  She
has power steering/brakes and runs very very good.  It has a 318 2bbl.,
which was just rebuilt (carb, not the engine).  It rides wonders since I
purchased new www radial GTS.

     At any rate, I am crying as I write this as I do not want to sell my
beloved car.  The price is $8500.00.   Someone better hurry before I figure
a way to keep her and change my mind.

    The body and undercarriage is 100% solid and the interior is like
showroom new.  As mentioned before she needs paint.
     Any responses- send to:

mruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or..
Michael Ruse