Re: [FWDLK] brake problem (Split bellows)

Re: [FWDLK] brake problem (Split bellows)

Rich -

Good luck.  I had to call around to junk yards (finally found one at Howe's -
he advertises in Hemmings and specializes in Imperials) to get a used one for
our 61 Fury.  I believe the piston types are a direct replacement, or at least
it looks like it comparing our Newport to the Fury.

Bruce Clough
61 Newport & Fury