[FWDLK] production #s

I have a hard time finding correct trim, interior parts, etc on my
FWDLK like most of you. I even see "money is no object" cars like Carpenter's, with an incorrect turnsignal arm and it makes me feel a little better( I assume they know it's not  original type).
Anyway the problem stems from the fact that few were made and fewer still exist. My question is do any of you guys have any ref. books that give production figures on a 60 polara, specifically the
2 door hard top. All of my dad's and mine only reflect a total production of 16,000 and change of all polara's, wagons, convt., all sedans etc. I was just curious about how many were built to start with. I am begining to think that a couple of my missing parts were unique to 2 dr ht's.
Deane