Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 14 Nov 1998 to 15 Nov 1998

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 14 Nov 1998 to 15 Nov 1998

If Richard Carpenters engine was red with gold covers and air cleaner, than
that is Gods word.  I know Rich and the authenticity of his cars and Im
sorry to anyone who believes that engine should be silver but end of
subject, IF his is Red, then so it was when Chrys produced it.

mel