Re: [FWDLK] Changing Times

 ---- Tim Heilman <Imapig58@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> ...The darkest hour in MoPar history being '61-'62: the shameful
> treatment of our Hero, the jeoprodiziation of the whole company, our Hero's
> departure, and the cause of assymetrical cars being set back another 50 years
> or more was all caused by one slimy little toad who overheard murmerings about
> the NOVA!!! The next year he took over the place. Disgraceful. No German
> involvment, however. Hmmm--- Tim

FYI, I just went back to the DaimlerChrysler site, and William Newberg (the
 culprit behind the downsized '62s and I believe the death of DeSoto as well)
 appears to be the *only* former Chrysler president/CEO not mentioned in the
 "history" section of the site...  ...admittedly he was only in the top seat for
 a very short time (I believe less than 3 months), but I still found it
 interesting.

Mike Sealey
Searching For Missing Non-Persons

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com