[FWDLK] Chrome Fury Valve Covers

All,

I have a 1958 Fury 318 2x4bbl with chrome valve covers and a chrome brake
vacuum tank. The origional owner said he bought it that way. The covers do
not have the tabs that hold the gasket like the painted ones. Maby the
dealers had a source of parts that were not in the calalog to dress up a
car to help sell it in a bad sales year. This car was made in L.A. and the
dealer may have had parts chromed at one of a hundred chrome shops to help
make a sale.The engine was silver with gold air cleaners.

Larry Stanley