Re: [FWDLK] Ron Waters/ Paint

Sorry, Steve, but Earl Scheib, Maaco, etc. are for people who just want
something shiny so they can get quick money for a car they are trying to
unload.

I don't mind paying the 3-4K for a decent paint job

 Hey Big Guy...... I got a Macco Special, Once when I was 19......  Not the
best quality, and to tell you the truth I would never had put a Macco paint
job on my Plymouth <Had it on my '68 Javelin> .....   But my question is
this.... Why would you say such a snobby statement?  Maybe you dont know
how it is to make $15,000 a year? Maybe you dont live paycheck to paycheck?
Maybe some people can not afford to put 3-4K into a cars paint. I think
ANYONE who is willing to put ANY paint onto an old Chrysler product should
be given some credit.