[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth electrics and other stuff.....

[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth electrics and other stuff.....

I'm in the process of importing a 1958 Plymouth from California to England,
and have a couple of queries for the List.
First is - are the '58s 12V negative earth? If not, then how easy are they
to convert? Also, how much work is it to fit them with an alternator
instead of a generator?
Second - which cars were fitted with a similar interior to the Plymouth? My
seats etc. are totally shot from years in the sun, and I think that I'll
struggle to get another set specific to the car - not bothered about
patterns etc because they'll probably have to be recovered.
Thanks in advance for any help,

Anthony Knight

PS do you think that candy pink engine paint would look out of the way on
my car?....