Re: [FWDLK] Domain Name?

Dave -

    Too bad FORWARDLOOK.ORG is taken.  That woulda been my first choice.

    I would vote for THEFORWARDLOOK or FINNEDMOPARS, but instead of using a
.COM extension, which implies a commercial site, I feel we should have a
.ORG extension, since I don't think anyone's making any money off this
thing.

    If there is a strong feeling towards using MOPAR in the domain name, we
could send an email to DChrysler to get permission.  I know that WPC,
Plymouth Club, Desoto Club, etc had to go this route and were successful.

    Just my 1/50th of a dollar.

Ron