Re: [FWDLK] Bittersweet Feelings

Todd -

    I felt the same way when I dropped off my 59 Dodge Coronet 2dr sedan at
some redneck's house in 1989.  After spending thousands on bodywork, I sold
the car, complete with a flathead six and no options, for $1200.

     This paved the way for the eventual acquisition of my 59 Dodge
convertible, which I wouldn't have had room for if the old 2dr sedan was
still on the scene.  Additionally, the sale of the 2dr sedan didn't include
all the NOS chrome and mouldings that I had collected  !

Good Luck !

Ron