Re: [FWDLK] Border Crossing

Another invaluable source for information on these type of things is your local
AAA.  They have people that can answer the strangest questions,  For instance,
they found out that yes, my 1979 Monte Carlo originally equipped with Gasahol
was still required to pass PA's emissions test.  If they can figure that one
out, an import/export question should be no problem.

-Dave