Re: [FWDLK] more "FOR SALE" Terminology

The add:                                Translation:

"TLC needed"                            Call a priest, last rites are required.

"Needs only cosmetics to be nice"       This is a candidate for the crusher.

"Illness forces sale"                   I'm damn sick of it.

"Always maintained"                     It's in the shop more than on the road.

"Sun City, AZ, Car"                    It passed through on the back of the
wrecker.

"(blank) dollars spent on restoration"   I'm over my ass in it.

"Never seen rain or snow"               Never made it out of the service bay.

"Engine runs strong"                    All 3 cylinders

"Professionally detailed"              I used Rustoleum paint over the rust.

"Cannot be told from new".             I removed the license plate.

"Original owner"                      6 people have jumped the title.
Dave