Re: [FWDLK] Anti-sway bars

In a message dated 12/2/98 8:07:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
archer4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I saw one on a 67 Belvedere wagon and it looked sort of like how you are
 describing it.  Wonder if it will fit?

the mounting sounds alot like the later (60's) B, C, E, F, and the late 70's
RWD cars... something is likely to be close enough to fit... junkyards have to
be littered with these things... how about the big cop car bars (rears too!!)