[FWDLK] Looking for Dave (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:45:21 EDT
From: Paul M. Pitcher <pitcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: smike <smike@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for Dave

Somebody, probably off the Forward Look list called me early this
week, and wanted me to call back with directions to the Brinkmann
Estate sale, in Hellam, York county, PA.

I have since LOST his phone number.

Here are the directions:

"From Hellam exit of US Rt. 30, go S on Kreutz Creek Rd. to light.
Go straight through onto Frysville Rd. for 0.4 mi. to lane on R.
Follow signs."

Paul Pitcher
pitcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
610-857-1596

PS Forward this message to the Forward Look list if you like.