[FWDLK] Fwd: A couple of more ads

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: CGRex@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:54:38 EST
Jim,

You just about covered everything, but I did manage to come up with a couple
of more:

"Mint"                        An air-freshener is hanging from the mirror
"Low mileage"             Would never run long enough to put any on
"New tires"                No wear on the originals (see "Low mileage")
"Specialty car"           Excelled at demolition derbies
"Many new parts"        New wiper blades
"Good family car"        One drives, the others push

                      Charles

--- End Message ---