Re: [FWDLK] Import DeSotos

Hi All,

        Well, it is some fairly neat info after all.  Sorry for the snippy retort, I
guess I just need some sleep!
        I've always been fascinated by the export and Canadian cars (of course, with
a name like Charette)... they seemed pretty loose about swapping the names and
sheet metal around.  And how about the Fargo trucks?  I know it's a little off
topic, but if anyone has some (accurate) information, it would be appreciated.
        And no cranky comments, I promise.

Steve Charette
Still no finned car, but eternally hopeful....