[FWDLK] Studebaker Radio Help?

As a favor to a friend who's been helping me locate some parts, I'm
trying to find someone for him who can repair his Studebaker radio...
It's a 6 volt, positive ground unit.  Can anyone recommend a good repair
shop with reasonable prices for him?

-Dave

PS- This is Forward Look related, right?  Didn't Exner work there right
before Chrysler?  =)