[FWDLK] Sport Suburban Wagon

I got this car about a month ago and finally got some real
pictures back (much better than polaroids). The car has 52,000 miles on
it and the white paint is still original, red top has been repainted. It
has no rust and the 313 2bl runs quite strong. My G-tech meter says 0-60
in 11.5 and quarter mile in 18.6 @ 75.3 mph. Here are a couple of pics:
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/sptwgn.jpg
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/sptwgnr.jpg
        Also, if anyone is interested here is a fresh picture of my 52
PowerWagon: http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/pwgn1.jpg
--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/
52 PowerWagon  59 DeSoto     65 FuryIII   67 300       71 Cuda