[FWDLK] Utah Junkyard Hemi

Thanks to list member Ken Rimington, was able to get out to the yard in
 Grantsville, UT today.  Was able to
get my 4th 15 X 5.5 wheel for my '56 Fury (off a '55 Desoto 4 door, two there,
 one an easy restore).
Talking with owner, Dennis McBride, told me he has an excellent 392 Hemi 4bbl
 that was pulled out of a '58
Imperial that was an excellent running car until it's rear half was squashed by
 a Semi.  The motor is complete
to include generator and only had 56,000 miles.  Don't know the price, but on
 other items I bought off of him,
most reasonable.

What Ken thought might be 57-58 Furys were two '59's, a '59 Fury (2dr hdtp too)
 that was in pretty decent
condition, will run and also a Sport Fury, not in as good a condition.  Also had
 a '59 Belvedere 4-door with
318, 36K miles that he refuses to part because it is "too nice".  Turned down a
 $600 offer on front clip from
a Baker, OR fellow, but will sell car to someone who will put it back on road
 for $900.  The car is free of all
but a little surface rust, has a missing window in passenger side rear door.  It
 runs, can drive away probably
after doing all the fluid checks and brake test.  Even has all the full disc
 cone hubcaps.  Approached my wife
on this one, tho knew better, and got expected response, so it is still there.

Please email me if any of you have an interest in above.

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society
'56 Fury