[FWDLK] SV: [FWDLK] Engins Colors

Hi!
I just wanted to join the debate.When I restored the engine in my 59 Custom
Suburban 2-door last winter,I painted the engine silver (it's a 318) just
as it should.But when we had the engine mounted and was going to put the
aircleaner on, it was looking awful in a  yellow color.So what to do? My
brother looked in the paint locker and just grabbed a spray bottle of
PURPLE METALLIC and painted the aircleaner.So there it is on the top of the
shining silver engine,THE purple aircleaner.Always teasing someone.=)

Weine
59 Ply Custom Suburban 2-door
58 Ply Conv.